1.1KW Axial Evaporative Air Cooler (CY-DA)
Our company is really a good choose.
If you need more details please contact with me. Cecilia is 24 hours available for you. It's really my honor if I can do any help for you.
I strongly reconnend this product.
Our sevice, so far, has been very very well received by our customer.
Importantly, our porduct is low priced than the compeition.
The applicable scope of "ChunYa" energy-saving green air-conditioner:
1. Manufacturing industry such as spinning and weaving machinery, ceramics, fine chemicals, metallurgy, glass, hardware, leather, ect;
2. Make processing industry such as electroplating, electron, shoemaking, printing and dyeing, plastic, clothes, printing, packaged, food, ect;
3. Hospital, reception room, school, waiting room, superstore, laundry
4. Public places such as kitchen, market hall, large-scale recreational centre, underground parking place, station, ect;
5. Planting and Breeding places such as greenhouse, flowers and plants, domestic bird, livestock, ect.
6. Refitting and installation of existing air-condition and wind giving machine equipment.
7. To design exigent humidity lieu(such as spinning and weaving, planting), may adopt part of interior installation.
8. As some places require lower moisture and more cleanness, please think it over whether it is suitable.
Reasons for Buying an Air Cooler
1. Easy Installation and Maintenance
2. Cost Effective
3. Energy Efficient
4. Environment Friendly
5. Various Types
Please comply with below items strictly when using the product. If any happen because of uncorrected usage of the products, the company has no responsibility.
1. The water level should not be over'MAX' scale for any time. In cool mode, the water level should not be under 'MIN' scale.
2. Once the environmental humidity is too high, please use fan function, as cool mode is always with humidity effect.
3. When evaporative cooler is charged with water, make sure that it is without incline or collision when placing or moving to avoid overflow. It is forbidden to turn over the unit in using, prevent accidents.
4. Please do not put anything on the evaporative cooler; Especially covering air outlet is prohibited. Make sure there is no obstacle in 1m distance of the front and back of the unit.
5. When there is no water in tank, the pump won't work in cool mode.
6. The unit has to cut off power supply and plug off during maintenance or clean.
7. Please use a damp cloth (add some detergent) to clean the until. Do not use corrosive solvent and flushing is not allowed.
8. Please plug off the unit immediately, when the unit charged with watet falls down. Only use it after drying it. Otherwise, it may damage the unit...
9. Avoid the air inlet and outlet to approaching wall curtain, etc. Otherwise it will choke air, low effect of the unit.
10. Do not knock or vibrate the unit in using, it may cause automatic stop and need restart.
11. Please plug off when the unit is not in use.
Note: The control panel can't touch water. Because the unit has high voltage, it has to cut off power supply and plug off when clean.
12. If the power cord is broken in order to avoid danger, it is necessary to changed by professional technicians.
13. Attentions when replacing or changing batteries of remote controller:
(1) Replace same specification battery, and notice the polarity.
(2) do not free throw waste batteries, prevent environment pollution.
(3) Please put out battery if not used for long time.
|Air flow:||18000 m 3 /h|
|Controller:||remote controller 12 speed,|
manual controller 1 speed
|Wind outlet type:||Top, Down, Side discharge|
Wind outlet size:
|Usable area:||100-150m 2|